Cable set Premium "one4one"1132
The proven two-servo and three-servo connectors for wing-mounted servos are now supplemented by a version for a single servo.Until now the only option for connecting an individual servo - e.g. in the tailplane - was to use a Uni connector. The new "one4one" wing connector incorporates a whole series of improvements: the new plugs have robust 2 mm gold-plated contacts, ensuring perfect seating even after the connector has been inserted and removed many times.
The hot-melt encapsulation over the solder joints provides highly effective strain relief for the cable, and protects it from all external influences. The optional mounting brackets can be used to secure the plug permanently in the fuselage, and the "one4one" wing connector is also polarised.The obvious complement for a perfect connection is our lightweight, ultra-flexible Premium cable. The standard set contains cables 40 cm and 120 cm long per side, and two mounting brackets.
- 2 mm gold-plated contacts for very high current capacity
- 0.35mm² cross section
- Wire lenght 180cm
- Heavy-duty insulation of soldered joints
- Excellent long-term functional properties
- Soldered joints immune from oxidation
- Vibration protection
- Kink protection
- Resistant to chemical influences
- Temperature-resistant from -30°C to +90°C
- With optional mounting brackets
- Secure connection guaranteed even when inserted and removed repeatedly