Radio System ATOM (handheld version)
PowerBox ATOM - The best technology in a more affordable package!
COMING SOON! LOOKING FOR A FEB 2022 RELEASE DATE!
Our ATOM radio control system establishes a new standard in the market segment of upper mid-range systems. Based on the considerable expertise we have gained from the CORE, together with new developments in electronics, revised software, a smaller Linux computer and a revision to the method of case manufacture, we have been able to create a system which has few rivals in terms of price : performance ratio.
The system’s crucial feature is the ingeniously simple operating system, which is exactly the same as that of the CORE - it is even possible to interchange model files between the ATOM* and CORE.
As you would expect from PowerBox, we have allowed no compromises in the matter of redundancy: the radio system and its power supply are of fully redundant design.
- 18-channel radio control system:
- Full 2048-step resolution for all 18 channels
- Genuinely redundant 2.4GHz transmission for extreme resistance to interference
- Extreme range
- Redundant PowerBox power supply system with Li-Ion batteries
- Powerful real-time telemetry
- Up to 800 telemetry values per second
- Open servo and telemetry bus interface
- Sensors and receivers can be set up conveniently from the transmitter
- Ability to bind two receivers with equal rights
- Same speed of telemetry and reception with both receivers
- Robust stick units machined from solid aluminum
- Quadruple ball races
- Hall sensors for sticks and linear controls
- 20 transmitter controls + 2 optional stick switches
|Servo signal resolution||2048 Bit|
|Screen||TFT - Touch|
|Temperature range||-30°C to +85°C|
- PowerBox Atom
- 1x PBR-9D
- Padded transmitter strap
- Mains PSU
- Conversion tool